Monday, February 27, 2012

5 Most Comforting Things

Unfortunately as we can all relate too, life is not always easy to handle. There are often things in our worlds that get us down and leave us in a miserable place. Everyone has their own personal comforts to help them deal when life gets them down. My top 5 would be the following:

Rainbow Ice-Cream – I don’t know if it actually has anything to do with the flavor, the colours or more so the memories connected to it, but no matter how low I am feeling, rainbow ice-cream is my greatest pick me up. It may not take away the pain entirely, but it always makes me feel better than I am.

Disney – There is nothing more comforting to me then a good ol’ Disney film, the more classic, the better. When I put on a Disney film I completely lose myself in the magic and forget about my problems. It makes me feel like a little girl again with no weight on my shoulders.

Glee – Well any musical really. I cannot help but sing along whilst watching one of my favourite TV Shows. Seeing them having so much fun and singing unforgettable songs, makes you want to sing along and join in.

Hugs – It doesn’t matter if it’s a human hug or your giant teddy bear. It is almost impossible to remain sad when you are giving or receiving cuddles.

Johnny Depp – He is my favourite actor, and I cannot hold back the excitement whenever I see his movies. It doesn’t matter how many times I have seen that particular movie, if Johnny Depp is in it, it will cheer anybody up :)

I am curious as to what everyone else turns to when life gets them down. Please leave a comment of the things that are of most comfort to you, and hopefully someone else will read and share the benefits. I wish you all endless rainbow ice-cream, Disney films, Glee, Hugs and Johnny Depp!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate, definitely chocolate! Must be Cadbury Dairy Milk!

    ReplyDelete