Monday, August 12, 2013

Hens Night Madness!!

Just a quick update of my awesomely fun-filled weekend. There is nothing like a traditional hens night party to bring out all the willies and equally just as much alcohol and girly immature fun :) 

Saturday night found me slipping into my cricket outfit, complete with mini bat, cap and sneakers and enthusiastically playing the part along with my friends with parts of their own: Dee (the nun and bride to be), East (the bad ass biker chick) and Mel (the hot teacher)! 

The night consisted of penis straws and rings, a shirtless waiter, inflatable doodles, a male blow up doll, a pin the willy on the man, a peni piƱata filled with condom surprises, ginormous granny undies that read "size matters" (that I did a little dancing in!), terrible karaoke attempts, a blindfold with a winky on it that resulted in my brother pointing out the obvious and calling me a dickhead (Thanks Douggie!) and I can't forget the solo 2013 Ashes cricket score checks throughout the night. 

East and I ended up going into town afterwards with new found confidence and made friends and models out of the security guys at our favourite nightclub. We also discovered fellow costume party goers even more flamboyant then ourselves that were more then happy to pose for pics. Embarrassingly after getting into the club by showing my ID, I was re-carded when getting a drink at the bar. (I still think she was trying to suss out what cricket player I was!!) :) but nothing could have been more embarrassing then discovering I still had my eye mask on my hat that read "wake me for sex!" That came off quick smart!  

Nothing like a bit of silliness to make you appreciate the people you have in your life even more then before. Wishing my beautiful friend Dionne and her husband-to-be Michael a full-filling life as husband and wife. 

To find little goodies for your hens night, check out our website www.confidenceiskeylingerie.com.au to find something a little naughty to make your night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment