Saturday, June 22, 2013

Top 10 sexy male artist voices

WARNING: Yumminess overload!!

Just a fun and random blog topic for a Saturday night, while everyone else is out partying and enjoying the effects of a nice icey cold rum :)  There is something about a sexy voice that just makes you weak in the knees... make that a sexy singing voice and it can make a girl hooked to any song they will ever sing. Haha.  Okay so maybe it's just me, but I have loved songs purely because I have been captivated by the voice of the singer.  Here are my top 10 male artist that have captured my attention for their vocals.  I have chosen my favourite songs that capture the complete sexiness of their breathtaking voices.  It just adds to the attractiveness and appeal of each and every one of them :)

1.  Jonathon Foreman (Switchfoot)
2.  Darren Criss & Matt Bomer (Glee)
3. Brad Paisley 
4. Brendon Urie (Panic! at the Disco)
5. Sam Larsen (Glee)
6. Michael Painter
7. Mike Rosenberg (Passenger)
8.  James Arthur
9.  Reece Mastin 
10. Olly Murs

I am interested to know if there is anybody out there who has had a "I don't care what your singing, I love this song because your voice is damn sexy" moment or likes any particular songs for the same reason :)  

2 comments:

  1. No Prince??! Disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was there. But there was only 10 I could have. Got taken off towards the end. "Get off" is hell sexy!! :)

      Delete