Friday, January 13, 2012

Joining the blogging world

My name is Ann-Marie Boland and I am the director of Confidence Is Key Lingerie. I have always been fascinated with lingerie and it has been an ongoing dream to have my own Lingerie store.

Early 2011 I began loading my cupboard with stock items in the hope that by the end of the year I would have my own Lingerie Website up and running. In November that year, that's exactly what I had achieved. Now it is just a matter of getting my name out there and spreading my belief that confidence is the key to sexiness.

I have decided to begin this blog to share my interest with others and ultimately touch on those subjects of importance to woman, whether it be how to be confident in the bedroom down to the types of Lingerie suited to each body type.

It all started with the simple thought that with a little bit of confidence every woman no matter their size could look stunning in Lingerie. At Confidence is Key Lingerie, we want you to feel and look your best. We try to offer as many designs as possible to suit your idea of perfect Lingerie. We offer a variety of lingerie styles to suit all shapes including Babydolls, Corsets, Bra and Skirt Sets, Teddies and even the Fantasy Play for when you really want to test your confidence.

Always remember, a little bit of confidence goes a long way!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, now find other blogs to join and invite them to join you.
    Page is off to a great start.
    Once again well done and go to it.

    ReplyDelete